The main topic of this forum is about the proper keyboarding techniques application.
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Main Discussion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
dandan



Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 am

webster wrote:
No because we have a different style in typing . Smile


yes. because it is important to know the basic skills lalalalala. specially in typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whiskey



Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:09 am

Seriously speaking, typing without proper posture it can harm your physical body. Right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:27 am

JustinRhey wrote:
dahil sa buwan ng wika na, mag tatagalog ako XD

ang sagot ko ay hindi, bakit? kasi hindi mo naman pwedeng palitan ang nakasanayan mo na eh. halimbawa, sa isang iskwelahan ka, ikaw ay maingay. Bakit kaya mo bang maging tahimik dahil yun yung patakaran? diba hindi naman. Kaya ito ay parang sa PROPER KEYBOARDNG lang din yan. kung saan ka comportable doon ka, alangan namang mag pakahirap ka sa pagkapa eh hirap ka naman -_- .

mas maganda kung sanay ka sa tamang paraan kesa sa mali diba? So for me, its a YES! we should practice the proper techniques.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:28 am

whiskey wrote:
Seriously speaking, typing without proper posture it can harm your physical body. Right?

of course
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 am

webster wrote:
No because we have a different style in typing . Smile

but it can have an effect to your fingers. so i think we should do the proper.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:29 am

senyora wrote:
jaytina wrote:
Hello Ma'am Admin !

for me, you don't need to practice the proper keyboarding because you have already learned how to type quickly so its easy to you to remember the position of numbers and letters on keyboard. When it comes to proper posture, you don't need it. Just sit on the chair where you can feel comfortable . . .

I'm against on your answer that we don't need to learn and practice the proper keyboarding. WE MUST. Proper keyboarding was made for a good reason/purpose. lol!

ano pong reason?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:31 am

Krystyl Says wrote:
thank you for that wonderful question Smile
for me, based on my perception, it doesnt need to follow the traditional one if you were comftable enough to do it on your own way. That's all, thank you.

Don't you think that we should be comfortable to the proper techniques?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kuajazer



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:02 am

for me this skill is an advantage that we can use specially when we are on office work we also need this technique to have a proper way of typing to avoid carpal tunnell syndrome
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luffy



Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Para saan pa ang pag imbento ng proper keyboarding kung hindi din naman magagamit? oo, mas madali ngang magtype kung saan tayo mas kumportable pero mas madali at mas okey kung susundin natin ang proper key boarding :)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:32 pm

jaytina wrote:
Hello Ma'am Admin !

for me, you don't need to practice the proper keyboarding because you have already learned how to type quickly so its easy to you to remember the position of numbers and letters on keyboard. When it comes to proper posture, you don't need it. Just sit on the chair where you can feel comfortable . . .
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Luffy



Posts : 2
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 5:40 pm

for me , we need to learn how to do the key boarding kasi para saan pa ang proper key boarding kung hindi natin susundin. Mas madadalian nga tayo kung gagawin natin yung nakasanayan pero mali naman tsaka may disadvantages sspa tayong makukuha kung hindi natin susundin ang proper key boarding Smile that's all thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Christian Barrameda



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:13 pm

Para sakin po, kahit di na po kailangan, kabisado ko naman na po yung mga letters, kaya kahit hindi ko na po pag-aralan yung proper keyboarding techniques.Smile Yung sa proper posture naman po, mas maganda po kung masanay dun kasi po ang sagwa tignan, lalo na po kapag kung ano-ano po yung pwesto mo, mas maganda po kung mukha kang nag cool Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
camsnava



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:58 pm

I think so, because if you type with one or two fingers of each hand, the average person can probably manage 40-60 wpm (words per minute). If you learn the proper way of typing, you can increase that speed to 60-100 wpm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gemini



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:49 am

We should practice proper keyboarding technique because it may help our muscles be relaxed when typing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jetjetpalpal



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-13

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:59 am

Though I can't adopt the proper ways in keyboarding, still I'll keep on trying doing it because everything starts in error and I wanna be progressive. Little by little from now I'm improving Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:02 pm

Christian Barrameda wrote:
Para sakin po, kahit di na po kailangan, kabisado ko naman na po yung mga letters, kaya kahit hindi ko na po pag-aralan yung proper keyboarding techniques.Smile  Yung sa proper posture naman po, mas maganda po kung masanay dun kasi po ang sagwa tignan, lalo na po kapag kung ano-ano po yung pwesto mo, mas maganda po kung mukha kang nag cool Cool

mas importante pa yung pagiging mukang cool kaysa sa tamang technique? No, no, no.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:02 pm

camsnava wrote:
I think so, because if you type with one or two fingers of each hand, the average person can probably manage 40-60 wpm (words per minute). If you learn the proper way of typing, you can increase that speed to 60-100 wpm.

YES. I agree. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:03 pm

jetjetpalpal wrote:
Though I can't adopt the proper ways in keyboarding, still I'll keep on trying doing it because everything starts in error and I wanna be progressive. Little by little from now I'm improving Very Happy

You need to practice it regularly.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:04 pm

gemini wrote:
We should practice proper keyboarding technique because it may help our muscles be relaxed when typing.

and it can also increase the number of words that we type per minute. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:06 pm

Luffy wrote:
for me , we need to learn how to do the key boarding kasi para saan pa ang proper key boarding kung hindi natin susundin. Mas madadalian nga tayo kung gagawin natin yung nakasanayan pero mali naman tsaka may disadvantages sspa tayong makukuha kung hindi natin susundin ang proper key boarding Smile that's all thank you Smile

kaylangan pa ba? e may ilalabas na bagong keyboard layout yung google eh. Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 pm

kuajazer wrote:
for me this skill is an advantage that we can use specially when we are on office work we also need this technique to have a proper way of typing to avoid carpal tunnell syndrome


pano naman yung mga taong hindi sa office works nakaasign? kaylangan pa ba?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mrs. Repalda



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:07 pm

Yes. Having a proper posture in typing exercises our fingers. Which prevents disorder.
bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:11 pm

whiskey wrote:
My typing skills is inborn. So, i dont need to practice it over and over again.

Woah.. Master mo na po yung keyboarding techniques? Inborn talaga? So sa loob palang ng tyan ng mother mo nagtataype ka na? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SADNESS

avatar

Posts : 14
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:12 pm

Mrs. Repalda wrote:
Yes. Having a proper posture in typing exercises our fingers. Which prevents disorder.
bounce

what kind of disorders?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jeanny Rose



Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:25 pm

Maam ! importante po na alam natin yung proper way ng keyboarding. Kaya lang marami sa atin na hindi sinusunod yun ? Bakit nga ba ? Eh kasi po mahalaga sa atin sa kahit anong bagay na komportable tayo. At kung pagtatype lang din naman ang usapan, dapat komportable din tayo. Minsan nga mas mabilis pang magtype kapag di mo sinusunod yung proper positioning of hands sa keyboard. Pero sa tingin ko ang kailangan nating aralin ay ang pagkakaroon ng good posture kapag nagtatype.cheers
Yun lang . Maligayang Buwan ng Wika lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AnaQ

avatar

Posts : 1
Join date : 2015-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:36 pm

Ofcourse .. you still need to learn the proper way of typing.

It is for the formality and as you learn it, I think your typing skills will be more enhances.


cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Main Discussion   

Back to top Go down
 
Main Discussion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Azumanga Daioh Discussion
» Burst Angel Discussion
» Tokyo Mew Mew Discussion
» Entry #48 Discussion
» Entry #51 Discussion

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Basic Computer :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: